Thursday 1 October 2009

Dear Negative ego re: [judgments]

I was at the post office and saw an obese boy, not more than 6 years old being fed french fries by his mum.  You came into my mind at the sight of the mother and child, and you said in a judgmental way, Look at that! I said to you, not now please.

As I continue to observe both mother and child, I recognize that most people are not educated enough to know what is appropriate and what is inappropriate to feed themselves and their children. And I put it all down to ignorance. You tried to jump in again, saying the mother needs a crash course on diet and parenting!

I shook my head to clear your negative thoughts and said to you, it is none of my business what she does. She does what she does because it is the only way she knows how.

Be gone negative ego, I am not going to feed you. I am aligned with God consciousness and recognise the essence of God in both the mother and child.

No comments:

Post a Comment