Friday 9 October 2009

Dear Negative ego re: [illusion]

You are just an illusion attempting to make yourself real. I have to say you are pretty persistent in all your efforts and you have managed to convince most of humanity that you are real. Which makes life on earth a joke. I am not saying this in a sarcastic way, I mean it as it is. Because when people start to realise that you are not real, they will begin to see that indeed it has been a big joke.

I often see the humour in all that you try to dish out in my life which makes me laugh. I see through your game, and I am not going to give in to you and your agendas without a fight. I saw how you tried to pass judgment on a friend yesterday, but I didn't give in, I just let it pass without giving it any energy. I saw how you tried to instill the glamour of being busy in my life. I rather focus on doing the work in service to God, then thinking about the work and indulging in this glamour and not getting anything done.

Your attempts are illusionary, but I will keep up my work to dispel your attempts because my true identity is in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment