Thursday 15 October 2009

Dear Negative Ego re: {personal power}

I was speaking to someone I know quite well on the phone and the connection was not very good and I misheard her. In her agitation, she shouted at me in a contemptuous way as though I was being daft. You tried to make me retaliate, but I held on to the breath of God and breathe it in me. And re-established my golden bubble. I continued on the conversation as if nothing has happened.

This has taught me once again to be extra vigilant when interacting with this person, because it teaches me how not to behave. And most certainly the contempt and agitation displayed is not about me, but her.

Thanks, but no thanks negative ego, I certainly do not need your help in this. Be gone!

{I've been having problems with blogger the last few days and just couldn't post anything on this blog and this is why there has been an absence. :-) }

No comments:

Post a Comment