Wednesday 7 October 2009

Dear Negative ego re: [honesty]

I see how sneaky you can be. I checked out of the hotel in KL yesterday morning and the front desk receptionist didn't show me the invoice, but she told me verbally what the charges were. I thought to myself that the charges were lower than I expected and didn't think anything of it. I paid her the amount in cash, and the lady folded the invoice and placed it inside the envelope.

This morning, when I opened the invoice, I realised that there were several things not listed on the invoice, including a room service meal and broadband services. And you, negative ego said that it is ok because it is not my mistake! Thank God, I live with integrity and immediately contacted the hotel about it.

Negative ego, don't try this with me. I will never live my life in dishonesty even if it was not my mistake. You, be gone now!

No comments:

Post a Comment