Friday 16 October 2009

Dear Negative Ego re: [judgment]

I see how you operate in so many aspects of life, within myself, within other people. The over-identification with your thought system in mass consciousness and especially in 'spiritual' practitioners is mind boggling.

As part of my service work, I give update quotient and initiation readings to interested parties. About 5% of the recipients of this reading are not happy with what they receive and will attack back in various ways and means. During times like these, you try to influence me to give up what I do - because you say it is not worth it, and you say that this job doesn't have any rewards and that I am a punching bag for people who do not like what they hear. You also say that people love to shoot the messenger!

But I refuse to fight negative ego with negative ego. I will continue to fight these thoughts with God consciousness for I know the benefits that many others have gained from this service.

I have been attacked many times over the course of 6 years doing this sort of readings, and I know that no matter what I say in return in kindness, in compassion, in love, it will always be misinterpreted because you have influenced the 'attackers' mindset. The interesting thing is that the attacks only goes to 'prove' that the update evaluation of where they stand in their evolution was right. All I can do is reach out to God and remain silent because there is nothing to defend.

Negative ego, I will not give in to you in this. I will continue to dis-identify the attackers' actions from their true essence. I will recognize them for who they are i.e. a divine beings, no matter what. When I do this, I also give myself the opportunity to recognize my own divinity. So negative ego, I don't need your help in this, be gone!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shamala,

    I do love your sessions so much!
    So keep on! It helps a great many
    people including myself. I recognised
    how much I could heal in different
    ways and areas of life.

    Because of your sessions.
    I learnt many spiritual techniques,
    gained more insight in various issues
    and it greatly helps me to be on the track
    and heal what needs to be healed.

    Above all, you are a good role-model
    for having personal power, wisdom,
    self-love and a lot more.

    To see how far you are in life
    and that you tackle your challenges effectively, helps me to stay motivated
    as well and do my best as well, even
    when it is a long-term process!
    I try my best not to give up then! :D

    Finally, you are like a spiritual
    'descendant' and bring the fabulous
    work 'bible' of Doc Jones :D to the people
    out there and continue his work in a very
    practical manner. I do appreciate your
    work and tips so much!

    So loads of love and many thanks therefore and a good future
    ahead wishes Isabelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isabelle for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete