Tuesday 20 October 2009

Dear Negative Ego re: [judgment]

Yesterday, you tried to jump in as I was listening to a friend complaining about some things and some people in her life. As I was listening to her, I discerned that everything she was complaining about other people are the exact same things that she does to other people as well. Immediately, you jumped in and said, she deserves what she gets! 

I pushed you out of my mind and then you tried to jump in again, with the thought: you are not discerning, you are judging.

I see your game negative ego, you try to introduce thoughts of confusion. But I know better than that, I know that when I discern, I am observing and understanding. Judgments are not of God and I have no desire to give it the power and attention it doesn't deserve. Be gone, negative ego!

No comments:

Post a Comment