Tuesday 29 September 2009

Dear Negative Ego re: {control issues}

Yesterday you knocked on my door countless times trying to egg me on, and putting negative thoughts in my mind in my interactions with this particular person who has aggressive control issues. She keeps trying to tell me what to do and what not to do, when she doesn't have a clear picture of what I do. You then kept on egging me, wanting me to react to her remarks.

I chose to dis-identify this person's behaviour from who she really is, i.e. she is a child of God and that her behaviour is not who she is. I also chose to dis-indentify the thoughts you tried to introduce into my mind. I simply allow them to slide off me.

I consciously breathed in God and breathed out God. And I know that all is well in God's reality.

I am glad I stayed with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment