Monday 21 September 2009

Dear Negative ego re: [vigilance]

I watched for you yesterday. But it was not obvious to me, even if you did surface in my consciousness. I had a busy day with a workshop and sessions later. I was focused on doing God's work and perhaps didn't have the spare time to let you come in. Maybe you did surface and I wasn't aware. However, I am not going to rest on my laurels and I certainly do not think that you are gone for good. I know you will always try, but guess what, I will never give up my connection to God no matter how tempting, no matter how challenging you may have me perceive the world and my challenges.

I will continue to be vigilant and watch out for you because it is not my desire for you to have power over me in any way. I will continue to score for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment