Wednesday 23 September 2009

Dear Lower Destroyer re: {organisation of time}

I know you are from the negative ego thought system. And you tried to shake me up yesterday by attempting to destroy my organization and time. I was on schedule to get things done yesterday but you told me it is ok to break at that time to do other things because I deserve the break because I worked so hard over the weekend in Hong Kong.

I know I deserve the break, I have already planned a constructive day with time for rest, relaxation and work. So don't try to disrupt my time table and allow procrastination to take over me. Yes the tasks at hand may be mundane but they are necessary to get done. I kept my focus on service to God and ultimately, they were not as mundane.

I was glad I used your Higher brother, called the Higher Destroyer whose energy is like Archangel Michael or Lord Shiva, to destroy the thought of procrastination and delay. I felt powerful after destroying all the negative energies that tried to throw me off.

I completed all that I set out to do and more! I even had a really nice relaxing time reading. So lower Destroyer you can try, but your Higher brother is the one I choose to work with. For he is a part of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment