Thursday 24 September 2009

Dear Negative ego re: [hope]

I attended to some clients yesterday. And there was one particular person who was filled with anguish and difficulty that he was not able to see beyond his problems. You tried to instill a sense of hopelessness in me, saying to me that this is a lost cause. I quickly destroyed that thought, for I know consciously that we are all children of God and that in truth, no one is a lost cause. And in truth, everyone will eventually return to God in their own time and in God's time.

I am hopeful that things will get better for this person. If I am not able to assist him, I am sure some one else will. And that he will eventually see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I say to you now, hopelessness of the negative ego that you have no place in my consciousness and especially no place in my service work. Be gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment