Monday 28 September 2009

Dear Negative Ego re: {household chores}

I saw how you tried to come into my mind when I woke up early yesterday morning with the aim to re-decorate the living room. I felt that the current setting in the living room was not allowing the energies to flow effectively. So I started thinking of a better layout plan. You tried to stop me by saying that re-decorating is going to be disruptive for everyone and that it was not worth doing it, you just wanted me to procrastinate.

I continued on with the plan in mind and gently told my daughter that all her toys will be moved, and she accepted it without putting up a fight. You negative ego then tried again to instill negative thoughts by saying that it will take up far too much time and energy to do this. But I ignored you.

Eventually it took less than 2 hours for me and my family to move the furniture around the entire living, cleaned up the dusty corners, packed the toys into a large wicker 'treasure chest' and immediately the entire room looked much brighter and bigger! The energies were immediately renewed and flowing much more effective. I am so glad to have put in the 2 hours even though we were going to have a pretty busy day.

We now have a much nicer family room to enjoy. No thanks to you negative ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment