Sunday 20 September 2009

Dear Negative ego re: [dreams, dream state]

there you go again....you tried to come into my dream state didn't you? In my half dream state this morning, you told me that there is nothing beyond life on earth. You showed me a space of nothingness and darkness. But you did not last long, I saw the light and brought in light in my inner vision. And I saw the most beautiful open field of lavender and a sense of peace and then you said, that I will be here all alone for  eternity because there is nothing beyond this. I told you to get behind me, you don't stand a chance! And then I brought in the energies of my I AM Presence and I felt the presence of God.
Why do you keep trying negative ego? Is it because I did a workshop on Integrated Ascension yesterday? The workshop went well and you didn't like it. Tough.
I will have another wonderful workshop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment