Friday 18 September 2009

Dear negative ego re: [irritation, judgments]

Yesterday you tried to instill agitation when I was tired after my flight and having to wait a long time at immigration. Then the Q at the shuttle bus was long and people were cutting Q. You tried, very hard to make me have judgments about the people cutting Q. I was closed to giving in to you. But I caught my myself and decided it was not worth it. I let it go and the man behind the counter attended to me quickly.

When I go on the bus, you tried again to make me feel irritated when the people who cut my Q decided to sit next to me across the aisle. They were talking loudly. But I told you, not now. I am going to enjoy my ride. I was rewarded with a beautiful view of Kowloon.

Negative ego, I know you will try hard but my perseverance is stronger. Next...

No comments:

Post a Comment