Saturday 26 September 2009

Dear Negative ego re: [judgments]

I am glad I didn't let you have a hold on my mind when a friend whom I've not spoken to for years called me. Just a few weeks ago, I bumped into her nearby my office, but she turned away when she saw me. I let that go as I felt she still had some issues with me (whatever that may be!)

And then she called me yesterday. I was very surprised of course. And you, the negative ego kept on trying to instigate judgments, it was the perfect opportunity for you to come in and introduce negative thoughts about this person. But I am so glad that I was prepared, I knew what you would come up with in my interaction with this friend. So I squashed you in all your attempts to pull me out of centredness, and God consciousness. I focused on listening to my friend from a state of "Now", not allowing the past to affect me.  I am so glad to say that I scored for God! Not this time negative ego. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment