Friday 25 September 2009

Dear Negative ego re: [little irritants]

Yesterday I bought a story book for my daughter which costs about $12. Later on in the day, I saw the same book which costs $10 in another shop. I thought to myself, I paid 20% more at the other shop! And I will never go back there again!

As I pondered on my thoughts, at first I thought I was coming from power. Then I realised that I made that decision based on disgruntled feelings. In a small way, I felt like I was 'cheated'. In other words I was a victim. And I had given you, the negative ego power over me over this small mater. I allowed you to instigate feelings of being 'cheated'.

So I decided to change the way I thought and felt. I decided that I now know another place to purchase the range of story books that my daughter enjoys at a better price. And that I paid the additional $2 the first time around as a 'service' to obtain this information. Once I looked at it from this perspective, I realised I was no longer a victim but a master of my consciousness, which in turn magnetizes greater abundance in my life.

I know this is true, because I have time and time again worked with the power of magnetization in a positive way. So negative ego, get out of my way, don't try to use the little things in life to get to my mind, I will make sure I am one step ahead of you. You have no place on my path to the greater abundance of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment