Friday 13 November 2009

Dear Negative ego...

I see the traps you set up for many on the spiritual path. Having people believe that they are on the path of mastery when they have spiritual knowledge and having people believe that they are on the way to mastery just because they have certain knowledge and information. I have fallen into your trap in the past. And I will not allow you to trap me again.

I know that what I know in my mind and my patterns of behaviour must be in alignment with God consciousness. To paraphrase Dr Stone, if what we know and what we do are not in alignment, this will result in separative consciousness. And indeed these are words of wisdom, and are so true.

So I am determined to do what I have to do to keep on transforming my thoughts (conscious and subconscious ones), my feelings/emotions, my speech, my actions to be in total alignment with what I know through my spiritual studies. It is certainly not enough to know, I must act, breathe and be the God consciousness on every level of my being.

Negative ego, I know you are not going to just let me go so easily. But I want you to know that I am aware of your illusionary nature and I will keep on working on clearing these illusions for as long as I am in existence in God's universe so that my reality will be in alignment with the reality of God. And that's a promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment