Tuesday 3 November 2009

Dear Negative Ego re: [parenting]

My young daughter has been asking me lots of questions about God, heaven and death. Questions such as where was she before she was born? Did we know each other as little girls when we were in heaven with God? How does God look like? If God made everything, then why are houses built by people?

You negative ego tried to look for easy ways out of this by recommending answers that are delusional and untrue. You will try to look for ways to escape these questions. You do not want her to know the truth, neither do you want her to be educated in the right way.

I make my stand clear with you that I will not allow you to interfere in her spiritual education. I will be creative in my age relevant replies to allow her to understand within her scope. I will not allow you to instill impatience even if her questions come at an 'inconvenient' time. You try so hard at times, but please negative ego you are not winning at this, just be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment