Sunday 8 November 2009

Dear Negative ego re: [illusion]

You were out in full force the first day I arrived here in this service apartment in KL. The energies in this place was really murky and suffocating and I knew that there were some major clearing of the space needed. I switched apartments two times already, and this current apartment seems to be the best of the lot. You tried to instill all kinds of thoughts that are not in alignment with God while I did the clearing of the space. I had a difficult first night working through this murky space and with the support of God, spirit and the masters we managed it. But you kept trying to come in with your own agenda. Thank God for the core fear matrix removal program, I kept you at bay and did what I had to do to make the space as clear as possible.

I am glad now that all is well and I can continue to work and stay in this place for another night. Negative ego, I see that what I experienced was just a test, I am blessed for it makes me an even effective healer and has improved my skills in energy clearing! Bye negative ego!

No comments:

Post a Comment