Sunday 6 December 2009

Dear Negative ego re: [vigilance]

A friend offered a service which I needed, I agreed to the terms including the fee knowing that he will not be able to deliver his service in integrity, as this has been a pattern of his from the past. Knowing what I know but because I needed the service (and in my mind decided that this was going to be the last time I use his services), I agreed. But I could see you slowly creeping in.

So the day came and true enough, at the last moment, the service was not up to par which caused some inconvenience to me. But I was prepared for it. In anticipation of what might happen, I created a battleplan before hand on how to handle this. I gave him a chance to right it, but he didn't take it. So remaining centred I did what I had to do. Negative ego, you tried to pull me into judgment of him, as well as self blame. But I told you, I am already prepared for this so don't even try to pull me off centre.

I am glad all turned out well for me in the end. And that I took responsibility for what I created for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment