Saturday 1 May 2010

Dear Negative ego re: [judgments]

I went to a 3-day conference during the week and enjoyed myself tremendously. I enjoyed listening to all the high achiever speakers and learned a lot. I was feeling so inspired that I posted on my Twitter & Facebook about how I felt inspired by a particular speaker. Immediately after, someone posted a negative comment about this speaker. And then another person did the same. You, negative ego wanted me to feel bad and responsible for their actions. But I was glad to ask you to stay out of this, for I am not responsible for other people's negative actions.

But then, more negative ego comments were posted after that. Of course you found an opportunity to jump in again and you negative ego, wanted me to do several things: 1. feel insulted and taking what they said about the speaker as a personal attack against me, for you wanted me to feel like they have insulted my intelligence and my experience at the conference 2. and you negative ego also wanted me to judge these people for what they said.

Well, you know what negative ego, i was prepared that you would attempt all of the above. I told you immediately, thank you but not now, sorry! I placed you and your negative influences on my palm and violet flamed you as one would on a BBQ! I was glad :)

Negative ego, you can try but you won't get very far.

No comments:

Post a Comment