Saturday 5 June 2010

Dear Negative Ego [victim consciousness]

I found out that one of my friends did something that was not in integrity. I do not want to judge him however his actions indirectly affects me. And this gave you the negative ego the opportunity to jump in to make me feel like a victim of his actions and the situation.

I refused to give in to you to feel like a victim. But you negative ego kept on trying to make me feel uncomfortable to the point of wanting to avoid this person and not wanting to have anything to do with this person.

I am not going to give in to this desire to 'hide', if I plan not to have anything to do with this person anymore, I will do it from a position of power from a position of establishing clear boundaries and not victimization. Negative ego, you can go away. I do not need your help in this. It is not my desire to work with you and I will have compassion for my friend for I perceive that he is blind to his actions and consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment