Sunday 7 March 2010

Dear Negative Ego re: [dream]

I had a strange dream yesterday where I was conducting a meditation class. Three unusual looking people came to class dressed in oversized black clothes. They were a father, son and daughter. They told me that the mother who was not there introduced them to love and light, which I thought was an odd statement. Just as I was starting the meditation, the sister started to talk on her phone which I chose to ignore. And then the brother started to talk to the person next to him about a guru he has. I told him to keep quiet as we were doing a meditation. Then he spoke even louder about his guru. I raised my voice and told him and his sister firmly that I will not have anyone disrupt the class and if they are not interested they must leave now.

I woke up from the dream, feeling a little dis-oriented, you negative ego tried to instill guilt in me, saying I was not being nice by saying what I said. I did not engage with you emotionally but I took a deep breath, spent some time grounding my energies and cleared my head and realised that it was indeed your voice niggling at me to feel guilt or bad for being firm to the people in the dream. Negative ego I will not have you sabotaging me and my best efforts, not even in my dream state. Be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment