Thursday 11 February 2010

Dear negative ego re: [compassion & judgment]

Someone sent me an email calling me a 'farce' and saying that I was not 'genuine' and he ended the email with 'love' followed by his initials. I immediately responded in feeling compassion towards him that he would feel a need to attack in order to feel better about himself. I also saw the humour in the contradictory email, one of attack and 'love'.

A few minutes later, however, you negative ego decided that you needed to get in on the act and have your share of the pie as well, so you tried to instigate thoughts of judgment towards this man. I laughed you off and said to you, you are a little late with your comments. I have chosen to respond in compassion and I am going to stick with that!

Go away little one, you have no place in my consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment