Tuesday 2 February 2010

Dear Negative Ego re: [Change]

I recently changed my exercise regime as my body has gotten used to the old regime and so I have plateaued. The new regime is of a higher intensity and I do feel much better for it, and also increased stamina, and mental clarity.

You, negative ego, I can hear you chattering away in the background saying I won't be able to keep up with it and that I will give up because I am not able to maintain it in the long term. I want you to know that I have taken everything into consideration such as schedule, amount of time, fitness, value of the new regime and it is reaping the rewards I am looking for with a smaller amount of time put in. So don't try to steer me off course. I am on it and intend to be on it for the long term. Cheers to good health and bye to you negative ego!

No comments:

Post a Comment