Wednesday 6 January 2010

Dear Negative Ego re: [Spiritual warrior]

I have laid out my plans and goals for the new year, and also set timelines and reminders to myself for all I would like to achieve on the levels of spiritual/psychological growth, service work, personal development, learning and gaining new knowledge, family life, relationships with others and many more.

I can see that you are brewing inside your little consciousness trying to think of ways to distract me and to come up with your own agenda to push me off track. I can feel that you are also putting up stronger and stronger fights, but I will not give in to you. I may go off track for a day, but I always pull myself back again, that much I know for sure. I want you to know that the battleground is ready and I am a Spiritual Warrior that never gives up. The time is now, and this is the lifetime that I have been waiting for, through all lessons acquired from past lives and this lifetime is like a showdown! And this is the point where I will put up the hardest fight towards God and Self Realization. So bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment