Sunday 10 January 2010

Dear Negative Ego re: Busy-ness

It has been interesting start to the new year. Lots happening on the work front, and then daughter falling sick with viral fever, and at the same time looking for a new work space as we have to move out by the end of this month. Being so busy meant I spend a lot of my time doing, and in order to integrate my spiritual practices (and Be) amidst the hectic schedule, I have to multi-task more than usual.

You told me that I was not being sincere if I tried to Be in the now by focusing on God's name while doing something else at the same time. But I will not have you run me down. I know that by focusing on God's name amidst the busy-ness it gives me the strength, the energy to do what I have to and at the same time stay attuned to God.

I know this is only temporary, and that things will settle down. So negative ego, be gone for I will rest in the peace of God within my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment